What are Cybersecurity Services
To clarify, Cyber security is how we remove, reduce and mitigate and the risk of cyber attack. Cybersecurity’s core function is to protect the devices we all use (smartphones, laptops, tablets and computers) and secondly the services we access – both online and at work – from theft or damage. It’s also about preventing unauthorized access to the vast amounts of personal information we store on these devices, and online. To sum up, Cyber attacks come in many shapes and sizes, but the vast majority are very basic in nature, carried out by relatively unskilled individuals. In short, plan your cyber budget to prevent these attacks. As we learned from the recent HSE attacks, all institutions are vulnerable. Consequently, all modern business world there are seemingly endless compliance and security requirements. .
Firstly, Protect your infrastructure at points of entry with endpoint security across desktops, laptops, servers and mobile devices.
Secondly, Protect SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS and stay on top of security in your cloud environment. Get Azure Sentinel.
Thirdly, Securing your network perimeter
Fourthly, Get DLP and SIEM solutions with intelligent solutions. AI is a game changer, machines talk better to machines, automate.
Fifthly, Map the organisation with bes Lifecycle management- know your devices.
Lastly, Centralized consolidated control of Identity Access Management.
IT Security Policy Creation
There are eight key areas of Information & technology security for your consideration as mandatory for your business to adhere to,
We have devised 8 policies.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
ISO – Cloud Providers
Our Cloud providers are secure and complaint with with ISO 27001, 20017, 27018 and SOC 2 Type II certified infrastructure. Data is protected in storage and encrypted in transit. That is to say, this starts with computer security with the latest security patches and antivirus anti-malware products.
See our Security Standards Post here
Microsoft Azure & AWS
Microsoft Cloud powered by Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platform that makes it quick and easy to set up your cloud environment and scale applications. Built to support different workloads, disaster recovery and compliance needs, You full control of your data.
We offer Cloud Services through our partners Microsoft and AWS similarly. Certainly Our customers like this as they achieve lower Opex costs with agile and better scalability. Meanwhile the range of services available in the cloud is ever growing. Get multiple availability zones, availability and scale sets with geo replication
In conclusion Design Authority : for example -self-managed or outsourced. Most importantly- control and consolidate change with governance – strict or adaptive
- Firstly strong Application security to prevent production & development data and code- This means make penetration testing and encryption part of your policy.
- Secondly In short Network security secure internal networks against unauthorized access, importantly with tools like remote access management and two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Thirdly, In conclusion User education to recognize cyberthreats like malware for instance against phishing attacks In other words, teaching employees and customers best practices. I
- Fourthly, to sum up Information security – protect physical and digital data from unauthorized access and manipulation in the same vane.
- And lastly Infrastructure security guard against physical structures and facilities, for example the electrical grids and data centers against physical harm or disruption