ERP: Key Business Information Systems
Identifying, prioritising and delivering the changes required to align your operating model with your financial targets and strategic objectives.
- Oracle Cloud
- Sage S4 Hana HEC Private
- Sage S4 Hana HEC Public
Above all, Empower your business to deliver, meet your customers’ expectations. Adopt a disruptive business model providing key insights so you have the ability to react and make key decisions when faced with market or industry risk, volatility, unknowns and uncertainty.
You can adopt rapid market and technological change. Secondly, deal with disruptions from new entrants, comply with regulation and reduce reputational risk . Thirdly, business and technology leaders are being forced to continually re-evaluate their operational strategy, balancing short term cost improvements with long term change. In summary, The key question is whether organizations are optimized to deliver their business strategy and maximize shareholder value.
After that, identifying the changes required to align the operating model to the business strategy and financial targets. For example, including challenging strategic decisions that are potentially value diluting. To sum up, we develop proven operating model options. We identify optimal solutions for business, quantifying and prioritizing efficiency.
However, don’t miss opportunities, to drive cost reduction and or free up funds for investment. Streamlining and aligning processes within organizational structures, with modern analytics, management information, decision rights and incentives.
Best Fit Cloud Adoption for your Key Applications & Systems
IT Business Essentials for Cloud First Strategy:
- A Cloud Business Strategy for your Business
- An Azure/AWS/Oracle Cloud Taxonomy for better adoption and transition
- Integration with Core Business Systems – ERP, Valuation, Actuarial, Financial.
- Business Continuity Services – High Availability, Replication, DR and Secure Backup
- Governance model for Cloud adoption with developed processes and procedures
- Proven planning using strategic costing for cloud options versus on-premises options for Core Business Applications, Development/Test/Op’s environment providing money‘saving options.
- Cloud Life-cycle Management accelerating the delivery of cloud services in response to business needs
- Cloud Security assessment for independent assessments on your cloud adoption/setup – security, performance, leaks…
- Asset Management for greater control over new purchases and harvesting
- GDPR : GDPR compliance modelling and implementation services
- Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service
All Cloud infrastructures make systems easier to monitor and manage.
Traditional infrastructure stacks look to technical means to mitigate risk- We help mitigate your risk by contractual means.